Tuesday, March 11, 2008



As you can see I have been playing around with the layout portion of my book. I feel like I have so much information about aerosol art that its just a matter of placement. I took a look at some store layouts for spray paint on the web and it gave me the idea to make my text more narrow so the viewer can read it better. This gives the viewer a better chance to become familiar with the spray caps.
I also started working on a new section in my book that describes the language used in graffiti culture. Its sort of a graffiti glossary that I have compiled using found information and common graffiti knowledge. I need to work on the layout of the glossary more, but for the most part it is complete.
Next I will be working on a interview that I did with a local artist called CHORE BOOGIE. We talked about Graffiti culture in detial and he has some interesting views on graffiti as an artform. This is a local mural that is being done at Townsite Park in Vista that was funded by the city as a plan to deter vandalism.


No comments: